Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dr. Bill

I received in the mail a bill from my Pediatrician's Office. It made me chuckle just a little bit.

The bill was for .53 cents!

So now I have to decide how to send payment. Do I send a check? Do I send in some change? Or do I wait until a late fee is assessed to make it worth writing a check?

I counted my change in my little stash at work and put it on the scale to weigh. It will cost me $1.17 to send 13 pennies, 3 dimes and 2 nickels.


They could have just written the amount off rather than pay someone to print the bill and spent .42 cents to mail it to me.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

It makes you wonder if the person who put all the paperwork together and mailed it thinks it's as stupid as we do.
Can't you just pay it off next time you go in?
Sheesh.

The Handleys said...

That is so funny. And i would have to agree with Mindy, It does make you wonder what the person was thinking.