I got this email earlier from some friends. I emailed a few others and cannot wait to see their answers. For the others of you who I like to spy on in the blog world, this is for you. Hopefully you will post your anwsers.
"Welcome to the new 2009 edition of getting to know your family andfriends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lameand spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person whosent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that meansyou have lots of friends. The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward'so you can change the answers or copy and paste. Have fun and betruthful!"
1. What is your occupation right now? Mom / Rich County Deputy Treasurer.
2. What color are your socks right now? Black.
3. What are you listening to right now? Katy Parry CD.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Cheeseburger.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Totally!
8. How old are you today? 34 years & 8 months.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Soccer.
10. What is your favorite drink? COKE*A*COLA
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, but not for a very long time. I dig my color.
12. Favorite food? Pizza.
13. What is the last movie you watched? ‘Paul Blart – Mall Cop’
14. Favorite day of the year? The First Day of School for my kids! Yee Haw!!!
15. How do you vent anger? Scream at everyone!
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Snoopy Snowcone Machine.
17. What is your favorite season? Fall.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Yes.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Good question!
21. Who is least likely to respond? Don’t know?
22. Living arrangements? In a house with my husband and 4 kids.
23. When was the last time you cried? I wanted to last night. But I screamed instead!
24. What is on the floor of your closet? An old computer and 2 bolts of fabric.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Back to Em & Kris.
26. What did you do last night? Screamed and cleaned the kitchen floor. Then relaxed with my Topher.
27. What are you most afraid of? Having to live without the ones I love.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? American Cheese.
29. Favorite dog breed? Labs -just take a look at my giant dog!
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
31. How many states have you lived in? 1, but I grocery shop in another.
32. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls.
33. What is your favorite flower? Daffodil.
34. Your favorite book? The “Odd Thomas” Series by Dean Koontz
35. If you won the lotto, what would be the first three things you would do?? Pay everything off. Build a house. Help my family.
36. Do you wrap the 'Santa' gifts or just display them under the tree? Display.
37. If you could be anything in the world you wanted, what would you be? A saver of children.
38. If you could have any superpower what would it be? Chameleon.