Sunday, April 19, 2009

Impromptu Photo Shoot

I am so bad at getting my girls' pictures taken. I usually rely on my mom to set up appointments at the holidays for all the grand-kids, and slide my kids' pictures in then. I bought Christopher some super nice, super fancy camera that I cannot even get to point and click correctly so he is our photographer.

Here are a few pictures of our - hurry up and get in the car, drive around town until we find a spot and take a picture - photo shoot! We will attempt it again soon, when a few more blades of grass turn green up here in the North!

Our friends have this cute little "village" of old log buildings in their backyard. We had to sweep a little horse poop out of the way, and compete with a very "touchy-feely" horse for my girl's attention.

1 comment:

Tracy Cornia said...

I love the pictures. You did a great job. If you ever want to get your whole family I could come try to take them for you if I could figure out your fancy camera. I love the pink bra story. That is so funny. I haven't seen it yet.