Friday, April 25, 2008

Hair "Do's" and "Dont's!"

First for the "Dont's"
I gave in to my girls' begging one evening and died their hair black. I have received enough flak for letting elementary aged girls dye their hair in the first place. But since it seems to be the thing to do these days.... I gave in. And black is not a good choice. For the first little while it was cute. After the roots grew out, Kendall looked like she was going bald, since her hair is light. Rylie is darker, so the grow out was not as bad. Poor Dylann wanted her hair lighter, and I tried to tell her she was too light already. I had the same problem as a teenager. Everyone was bleaching their bangs blond, and mine were already as light as possible. So she stayed the same, until now...

Here are the new "Do's!



2 comments:

Sherydon said...

How fun!! I bet your girls love you!! There so cute and i love their names!!!

Ronda said...

How fun! They are so cute! I can't wait to see them! I remember the first time I dyed my hair and I think I was darn near in high school!! :) Love ya girlie!