Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Man Tag!

“The rules: Each Person answers questions about their sweethearts.At the End of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.”

What is your husband’s name? Christopher Ryan a.k.a Christopher Robin, Topher, Tuffer, Tuffily Puff, Tiff Piff, and anything else I can come up with. His girls call him “Fuzzy Cheeks”!
How long have you been married? 12 years, 8 months on the 29thHow long did you date? 6 weeks.
How old is he? 35
Who eats more sweets? ME! He has to be in the mood! And he is always in the mood for sugar, just not the eatin’ kind(:
Who said I love you first? I honestly cannot remember. Probably him. I was mean to him at first.
Who is taller? Topher – he is 6’1”.
Who can sing the best? He can, just ask him. He gets very mad when I sing in the car!
Who is smarter? Book smart - it’s totally me. Gospel things, it’s it most definitely him.
Who does the laundry? Me. Only because I am obsessive compulsive and have a fit if the laundry is not done the right way. He would totally do it if I let him.
Who pays the bills? Me, he never even sees his paycheck!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him. He could sleep anywhere.
Who mows the lawn? Our ‘Lawn Boy’, or me.
Who cooks dinner? I try to do the cooking. But ask him and I never cook.
Who drives? Do I have the choice to drive when he is in the car?
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Not me!
Who kissed whom first? Topher kissed me while lying on his mom’s couch watching the Princess Bride. We were on the sectional couch, lying in opposite directions with our heads touching. He leaned over and kissed me upside-down.
Who asked whom out first? We met on a blind date. He got my number, but I called him first.
Who wears the pants? MEEEEEE! But I let Christopher think he does when I need something from him.

I tag Emily! Lets see if she is out there!

1 comment:

Anelisa said...

You dated six weeks and then got married? Wow! Of course this is coming from me who hung out until she was old enough to date (so about four years) and then dated for two years. . .corresponded by letters for two years and then got married. Your way sounds better!